Baby swallowed triamcinilone

Patient

Q: My daughter is almost 2 and I think she may of ate some triamcinilone cream?? Should I be worried?

Doctor

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
You have not mentioned how may hours have surpassed. Triamcinolone will not be tolerated well and it can lead to nasuea and vomiting. As she is 2 year old, it would be wise to take her to the hospital and get her monitored. Nothing to panic as little of triamcinolone will not do any harm but its better to be cautious and get her to a doctor.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!