Back ache and skin sensitivity...allergic reaction?

Q: I had a lower back pain that was a dull ache so distracting I was unable to sleep without ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer. The pain left my lower back and slowly, over a day, moved up to my rib cage. At the same time, my skin was very sensitive to touch to the point of hurting. The pain seemed to come from the inside out. Now I have really bad post nasal drip that is causing havoc on my sinuses and causing a raw sore throat.

I am allergic to dogs and was around one off and on for 2 weeks, although didn't think I was getting the type of exposure necessary for a typical reaction.

Are the symptoms above, especially the ache in the back that seemed connected to my nervous system, indicative of pet allergy symptoms?