Back and abdominal pain

Patient

Q: I have had lower back pain for weeks simce xmas, I also have pain in my sides, like a stitch when you run. I feel like iam really full and about to explode, and under my ribs it feels like it is bruised. I have a multi nodular goiter. do you think it is just to do with the thyroid or are the other pains unrelated. Should I see a doctor.?I think he thinks I'm a hypochondriac and don't want to go unless it is likely to e a problem. It took me a year and developing lumps on my thyroid to get him to take the fact that I was putting on weight and exhausted to take me seriously.

Symptoms:  General aches and pains difficulty dressing. worse in morning or when sit for long time. Out of breath easily
Doctor