Back and hip pain after hitting it

Patient : Hello, I am a 15 year old female, who is normally health, but i have got hyper mobility syndrome. About 2 days ago i fell from about 4ft higher than my normal height and hit my back/hip area, and I have been in a lot of pain ever since. It is mostly in my lower back and hips, but it does move it my higher back and in my thighs. Walking around and moving makes the pain worse. I was wondering if you think this requires a medical opinion or should i just leave it to see if the pain improves by its self?
Symptoms:  Pain in my lower back and hips. It also moves to my thighs and high back. There is bruising to my upper thigh also and hip.