Back and leg pain after a dance class

Patient : One day I was at dance practice and did the splitz like i normally do and all of a sudden hurd a loud pop in the back of my leg and everything went wrong from there. I started to get major lower back pain and my thigh and bottom are getting numb it also hurts in the groin area.I've tried going to the massage theropist, chiropractor and physical theropy and its done nothing and ive been in a ton of pain for 3 months what coould be wrong?
Doctor :   According to your description of the events, you may have most likely a combination of leg muscles injury plus inflammat ion of the sciatic nerve. There are many causes of sciatic nerve inflammation: blunt injury, compression by the surrounding muscles, intervertebral disk degeneration or lumbar disk disease, all of them can produce pain along the sciatic nerve. The conventional treatment for Sciatica is aimed to relieve the pain and besides the use of anti-inflammatory drugs (as Ibuprofen) and vitamin B complex, a physical therapy program can benefit you, with stretching of the hip muscles and local heat or ultrasound application. It is very important also avoid activities that place stress on the lumbar spine. Sometimes the pain and discomfort can persist for several weeks before to improve. The local corticosteroid injection may be considered for patients who show limited response to oral medication and physical therapy.