Back and Upper Right Abdomen

Patient : Hi, My name is laura im a 20 year old female and a few month ago i had a horse riding accident and had a little fracture in my t9 thoracic in my back since the accident i have been ok but recently i have been get quite a bit of pain in my back when i bend down lift things of move in different postions but when im just walking etc im fine but today i have got back in my upper right abdomen just below my rib cage to my hip bone like a dull achy pain and also hurts when i touch it can u give me some advice, i feel fine in my self. Many Thanks Laura
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have had a two level Spinal Fusion but the surgery has not worked or helped with my pain levels which have increase...

Q: Chronic lower back pain a right shoulder stuffiness

Q: I had an MRI for some back problems but it came back with this: "Small 1.3 cm lesion in the prepontine cistern, ...

Q: Recent MRI was given to me without results. I have to wait until later in the week to get them.

Q: 23 y.o. female had lower right back pain for about 1 year following a burning pain from bending over (I thought it wa...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon