Back pain

Patient

Q: I sometimes have back pain in the lower portion. Most of the time i suffer from neck and shoulder pain mostly when i study..I even feel short of breath after playing some time. I go to school everyday on cycle from last 3-4 years but still a few days back when i was going to school due to very less air in the cycle tyre, i was not able to breath properly in half way and returned home. after 15 minutes or so i was able to breath properly. i was also wearing a scarf on my mouth to bear the extreme cold. my mother read an article in which it was written that these symptoms are also related to heart problems. I am feared too.can u tell me my problem and its solutions. I am just 16 years old

Symptoms:  Back pain(sometimes),neck and shoulders pain, short of breath
Doctor