Back pain

Q: Hi
I have had a back pain on the right side of the middle of my back. It started as a tightness making me feel like I had twisted something. Over the past two and a half years it gas got worse. The pain now radiates towards my right side. I have had an ultrasound on my ovaries and other organs and the only thing that showed was some non symptomatic gallstones. I have also had a spinal X-ray which according to my chiro shows degeneration and bone spurs.mmin the past few months the pain has been become constant and while I go about my life, it is always there. I am getting very worried. When I lay on my right side it almost feels like I am laying on a lump, get as I said nothing showed on the ultrasound.
I would appreciate any help as no one seems to be able to tell me what to do.

Symptoms:  Pain right middle back radiating to the side