Back pain

Patient

Q: Why does my lower back pain go when i carry my 4 year old son on my shoulders, hes 91kilos, then it returns over 3 to 4 hours when i put him down.

the pain it self is not bad, i get sharp shooting pains when i bend at times, or not, its not a set thing.

its more of a dull ache on the scale of a thumb hit with a hammer.

worse in the morning does not go completly when i take 5 tablets of 500mg cocodomol.

ibuprofen does not touch it.

hot baths sort it for some hours, then it returns, but as stated when 91kg on shoulders no pain what so ever.

go figure?

any thoughts? thanks for any reply.

Doctor