Back pain after meals.

Patient : Hello, I've been having middle back pain after I eat for about 2 weeks now, sometimes radiating to my lower chest. It seems to be getting more severe, lasting longer after the meal. I'm wondering what the most likely cause may be? I'm 29, and overweight if that helps.
Symptoms:  Middle back pain, usually after a meal.
Doctor :   HI. Thanks for your query. Pains in the middle back and lower chest on eating can be due to the problems associated with esophagus. Considering your age of 29, the cause can be more of inflammation. In spite of thinking what it can be, the best way is to get upper GI Endoscopy and get treatment started. This will give sure of a diagnosis and a plan for your treatment. I hope this helps you, Medical science is based on evidence.