Back pain after surgery

Patient : I had an L4/L5 laminectomy and disc excision around 4 months ago. 95% of nerve pain has gone,apart from when stretching the calves/hamstrings to a limit, which i am aware will take a while to settle down. However i have pain coming from the area of surgery when attempting to run, jump/land ie putting pressure through the spine. Is this expected? Is 4 months not enough time for the surgery/bone to heal?My surgeon had said i could be running within 2-3 months and i'm now a little anxious. This pain was never present before the surgery so i'm confident it was caused from the surgery.
Symptoms:  pain around lower spine when running, or landing from a jump around the area of surgery.