Back pain after the accident,rib cage on the rigth lateral side,i cant feel myt legs

Q: I am experiencing pain on my back and on my rib cage right side after a car accident an d when pain is too much sometimes i cannot feel or move my the time of the accident i didnt feel this but only muscle aching on my entire body doctor gave me muscadol and divido and every time i take these medicine i am totally heavy with sleep that nothing can wake me up after.its been more than 2 weeks i thought that the pain will leave soon but,pain is there specially after work when my work involves standing and walking and driving the entire day.and pain i feel after having sex