Back pain and burning sensation with food intake

Patient : If a person is having pain in lumbular thoracic region ( back pain) and if he eats food immediately pain will be more inside the body at the bank and he feels burining inside and sweating is also experieced in that portion what does that represent which doctor should I consult . The person is suffering from II grade inflammation of stomach in endoscopy. Please advice
Doctor :   You may consult a gastro enterologist for further evaluation and treatment. There is a possibility of  back pain to be a associated with stomach inflammation.