Back pain and its causes

Patient

Q: Hi doctor, from last 2 days i m having back pain which is at bottom of my back-bone. and the pain is increasing day by day. what can be the reason for pain and what should be done to get relief from it?

Doctor

A:   This could be due to a mechanical ie a muscular origin back pain or due to some disc prolapse which will lead to similar symptoms along. However it is diffucult to say for sure without physical examination. I advice you to see a physician in person for a further inepth analysis. I hope this helps/.

Guest: Hi doctor i have had pain in my upper back for the past five days.The pain is in one area only and comes and go randomly.What could be the cause or solution to this ? Is there any creams or anything i could use ? Thank you