Back pain, and light headed.

Q: Hello, im a 15 years old girl. I was out with my dog today in the woods. And i feel on my back and hit my head. I got headacke for a short time so i just layed there to it passed. And when i stod up i felt light headet and it hurt like above my ears.When i got home i started to get back pain. I have them right now, its like on the back of the ribbs, like, i dont know how to exsplain it. Its on my back but on the back off the ribbe on the right side. It hurts when i move my arms, lay down and stuff that i have to move my upper body. I tried to tell my parets, but they said "that must been one hell of a hard fall" and then they laughed. It hurts, like not all the time but if i move or lay on my bed Its like stabbing pain. What should i do?

Symptoms:  Headacke,back pain,light headed.

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

You seem to be suffering from any of the following:
1. Muscular back pain
2. Prolapsed Intervertebral Disc Compression.

I would advise you to get an MRI Lumbo Sacral Spine done.
For muscular pain, I advise following:
1. A combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocolchicoside.
2. To do hot fomentation of the affected area.
3. To apply Diclofenac ointment locally.
4. To get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage.

But if the compression is very severe, causing motor weakness, tingling on any side of the body then surgical intervention would be required.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.