Back pain and pain under the belly

Q: Hi i have a pain under my belly on the left and i also have back pain

Symptoms:  Nono

A:   Thank you for your question. From your brief description it is very difficult to offer you some specific diagnoses for the cause of your pain. It is possible that this pain could be originating within the intestine, or from nearby organs like the pancreas or spleen. It is also possible that your pain may be caused by an issue with your lower back. We strongly recommend that you go to your doctor to undergo a full evaluation and examination to pinpoint the exact cause of this pain. For further advice, please write us back with further detail pertaining to your pain. Give us some pertinent information such as when it started, the type of pain you are experiencing, if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or any other information you feel important. Please see your doctor.

Thank you for consulting