Back pain at ribs that burns and throbs radiates to neck and left arm

Patient

Q: Ihave chronic chest pain dueto a chondroma. inpain management they did a nerve burning procedure twice. I immediately felt intense pain in my back at my ribs and shoulder blade. it is a burning aching pain that spreads up to my neck and down my left arm. this pain is constant 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. could the burning procedure have damaged nerves in my back? if so what type of doctor would I see to get a diagnosis and treatment? thank you in advance.

Doctor