Back pain but doctor says normal MRI

Q: I have a lot of back pain, yet doctor says that this is a normal MRI. I have been tested for other things like arthritis, thyroid, etc and all came up normal. Here are the results of the MRI, can you please let me know if there is anything of concern, thank you.

Minimal degenerative endplate changes in thoracic spine with small osteophyte formation. Minimal posterior bony spurring. Evidence of degenerative disk disease in thoracic spine with areas of mild disk desiccation noted at t5-t6 and t9-t10.

t5-t-6 mild disk desiccation, broad based central disk protrusion, 3mm, with impression on anterior thecal sac and minimal impression on the anterior surface of the thoracic spinal cord. Thoracic spinal canal is narrowed to approximately 7 or 8mm in AP diameter.

t9-t10mild disk desiccation, small left paracentral broad based disk protrusion, 2mm, with minimal impression on the left anterior thecal sac. slight narrowing of the thecal sac measuring 9mm in AP diameter.

There are minimal degenerative endplate changes in the lumbar spine with small osteophyte formation and small posterior bony spurring with mild degenerative facet hyperthrophy in the lower lumbar spine.