Back pain cause spasm in legs

Q: Good day, about a month ago I went for physiotherapy, because I got pain in my upper back. They reported to me that my one leg was shorter than the other and adjusted my hips to make them equal length again. Since the the upper back pain has eased up but my legs are constantly in spasm, it feels like I have been running a marathon the day before. As well as my feet is extremely pain feels like I have been carrying twice my weight. If I lay flat on my back I can't lift one of my legs. I am permanently walking with a sacroiliac belt I received with the physiotherapy.
What can I do to help with the pain?. I would like quality of life back again.

Symptoms:  Muscle spasm, pain in legs and feet