Back pain for years now...

Q: I've been having really bad back pain for years now and I'm 18.
I have lower, middle, upper and all over back pain tailbone included.
I've have gone to the doctor and he has said that I've got scroliosis in my tailbone only and I'll grow out of it. But it's been 4 years now from that doctor visit and my cousin had the same problem and had to have her tailbone removed because of her tailbone being longer than it was suppose to be.
I've tried stretching, hot showers - baths, ibuprofen and going to the doctor. What can I do to make the pain stop? And what could it be and what should I do? go to a back doctor