Back pain from lump?

Q: I noticed a lump on my spine . It's about where the bottom of my bra sits. This was about two or three weeks ago. At first it wasn't painful but within the past week it has become painful. Giving me a saw back and hips? I've had no recent injuries or anything and when my mum rubbed it, it was like it was numb I new her hand was touching it but I couldn't really feel it?

The lump isn't really hard and it isn't really soft. I've also been getting some of the worst headaches I've ever had in my life. Could this be related to the lump?
And what is it? Should I see a doctor? Also I there is a slight noticeable bump from where the lump is.