Back Pain help!!!!!!!

Q: There is straightening of the mormal lumbar lordosis, with 5mm of grade 1 retrolisthesis of L5 on S1 associated with decreased invertabral disc height, marginal osteophyte formation and vacum disc phenomina. There are also mild degenerative changes at L2-L3 through L4-L5 where there also appears to be 2mm of retrolisthesis at each of these levels. No destructive bone lesion or acute fracture is indntified. Mild sclerosis is noted at the sacroiliac joints.

Small braod-based disc bulges are identified at L2-L3 through L4-L5 for which the spinal canal appears to be narrowed to 8mm. No neural foarmen narrowing is seen. However there is a large broad-based disc bulge with a right paracentral component that impinges upon the right L5 nerve.
No retroperitoneal adenopathy is identified. There is a 4mm right renal calculas.
What does all this mean??