Back Pain in my lower back

Patient

Q: DR. I am having really bad back pain ever since last Thursday..I went to the a Chiropractor on Friday and he told me to put heat and ice on it..I hurts so bad I can't even get out of bed. When I do get out of bed it hurts so bad that it takes time to get up because the pain is so bad. I can't even bend to tie my shoes or pick something that I dropped on the ground. I just got out of the shower to see if the hot water would loosen the muscles in my back but I think it made it worse. I am thinking of call 9/11

Symptoms:  Severe back pain where it hurts to walk and adjust when sitting.
Doctor