Back pain mild cough

Patient : I am having back pain on my ribs area when I laugh and cough. I have had a mild cold with a mild cough for a week. it hasn't been bronchitis. now I have just chest congestion and very tired I slept for 14 hours last night and still could have slept more.
Symptoms:  Coughing, wheezing, fatigue and back rib pain when I cough or laugh
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for posting your query to ATD. I understood that you are having cough, pain in ribs and fatigue. T here is a possibility that an infection has set up in the lungs. However, dry cough of a consistent nature involving upper respiratory tract with allergic or viral aetiology may lead to pain in ribs and early exhaustion impelling you to restrict to bed. The pain in your ribs may be due to strain on intercostals muscles due to coughing. There is also a possibility of lung consolidation and/or pleurisy. You are advised to consult your doctor who may investigate you with x-ray chest to confirm cause of pain and may start antibiotics, anti-cough preparation and painkillers. Hope it helps!