Back pain shooting down to knees

Q: Dear Doctor
I am having continuous lower back pain which is shooting down to the knees on the sides. recently i had a full body check up and doctor advised me to check the Thyroid level after 3 months. Recently I checked the Thyroid level and the results were as follows
T3 1.23
T4 80.76
TSH 3.76

I feel numbness on my left index finger and dryness.
I feel very tired recently after my daily work and back home after a 13KM drive from work place. I do a normal exercise of pranayama daily for about 30 minutes in the morning and yoga of about 30 minutes in the evening about 4-5 days a week. I got a lower back catch during a surya namaskar posture and there it started. the pain did not subside even though I stopped surya namaskar. still the pain is not subsiding. If I stand for some time I get pain on back and knee. Sometime a burning sensation on left lower abdomen too.