Back Pain since epidural went wrong/MRI showed nothing

Q: I had a epidural that went wrong 6 years ago. The anesthesiologist hit the wrong spot and had me ready for a C-Section. I was numb from the neck down. I was told they punctured my dura which caused spinal fluid to leak and I got a spinal headache and had to go back for a blood patch which was unsuccessful. I now have migraines and my back pain is still there. There are times if I lay flat on my back I go numb from the waist down and have to have someone roll me on my side so I can move again. It is starting to mess with my neck and legs. Is it possible for a MRI to not show damage a few weeks after having the epidural?

Symptoms:  Lower back pain, migraines, tingling and muscle spasms in my legs, leg pain, and neck hurting.