Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Back pain spine and both hips having severe pain

Back pain spine and both hips having severe pain

Patient: Hello doctor, this is venkatesh.I had shoulder surgery before 25 days, after sugery am feeling seviour pain in my back both hips and spine? why it is happening? what is the solution?

Symptoms: Back pain both hips and spine

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.You seem to be suffering from Muscular back pain due to prolonged immobilization, b ed rest, hospital shifting.For muscular pain, I advise the following:1. A combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocolchicoside.2. To do hot fomentation of the affected area.3. To apply Diclofenac ointment locally.4. To get Physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage.If your pain persists or worsens, you should get an X-ray done.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.