Back pain that has spread

Patient : I have been getting pain in my lower back for the last 6 years over the last few weeks the pain has went down my legs and into my shoulders my hands also feel tight and i get pain in them to i had bloods done and everything came back normal the doctor keeps saying it mechanical back pain my girlfriend is a nurse and thinks it could be something else i also dont get to sleep until around 2 3AM in the morning
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You may be having vitamin and trace elements deficiency. You can be benefitted by vitamin and trace elements supplements. Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 levels can be tested and if found low you can take supplements of these (vitamin D3 and Mecobalamin). You need to exclude other causes of such pain such as thyroid disease ( by T3, T4 and TSH level) and diabetes (by blood sugar level). You can take analgesics like Ibuprofen for pain relief. It does not seem me to be mechanical as it is in the whole body. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.