Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
You seem to be suffering from any of the following:
1. Muscular back pain
2. Prolapsed Intervertebral Disc Compression.
I would advise you to get following:
1. X-ray Cervical spine
2. X-ray LS spine
3. Serum Calcium and Vitamin D3 levels
4. ESR, CRP, Rheumatoid factor.
For muscular pain i advise following:
1. A combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocolchicoside.
2. To do hot fomentation of the affected area.
3. To apply Diclofenac ointment locally.
4. To get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage.
If the compression is found you would be treated with a combination of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin.
I hope this helps.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.