Back pain while walking

Q: Good Morning Doctor,

My name is Sarath.My age is 30.weight is 90Kg. I am working as a software developer.I used to smoke around 6-7 cigaratte every day.

My problem is that while sleeping or even at wake up i noticed my legs and hands become numb.So i start dooing morning walk as it might be because of lack of excersise. But after some time of walking there is a severe pain from the lower tip of my back. So i am unable to do excerise properly. Can you tell me what will be reason for this,and how can i cure this. and please suggest what should i do to lose my weight.