Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Back Pain with Burning Sensation

Back Pain with Burning Sensation

Patient: Why does my upper eighties of my back hurt with a burning painful feeling that causes me to have slight breathing problems

Symptoms: There is this pain in the right side of my back and has a burning sensational also having difficulty breathing

Doctor: Burning type of pain on your back could be due to some infections like chicken pox. herpes zoster or due to neuralgic pa ins seen in radiculopathies etc. If you don’t have vesicles or blisters on back, it can not be infectious disease. It could be mostly neuralgic pain. Consult a physician for further advice.

Guest: have constant lower and upper bank pain, am out of my loritab because I have bee having to take morre to get relief any ideas?