Back problems keep me down

Patient

Q: Recently I've been having a sharp pain just under my lower chest in the same area in my back when I'm lying on my right side there a sharp pain in my back when I'm lying on my left side or my back no pain a little when bent forward slight pain in some sitting position

Doctor

A:   Hello
thank you for posting your query to ATD
the type of pain you are having is usually seen in muscular pain of lower chest wall and most of the time simple analgesics tablets and gels may relieve the pain.
other conditions in which similar picture is seen are gastritis (acidity) and pluritis ( infection of lung coverings)
you are advised to consult your doctor who may investigate you with xray chest to confirm cause of pain and may start painkiller like Advil and may prescribe calcium suppliments .