Back stiffness and pocket coil mattress

Patient

Q: I am a 32 year old active male and have never had back problems. One week ago I started sleeping on a pocket coil mattress, which allow the parts of your body pressing down the most to fall into the bed, the parts in between staying supported. My whole life I have slept on a traditional spring mattress, which allows for more of a uniform pressing down of the whole body.
My lower back has become quite stiff since switching, as my pelvis area sinks into the bed more thus causing my back to bend more than it's used to while sleeping.
My question is - is this something that my back will adjust to and get used to, or should I be looking to change to a different bed before it gets worse? Thank you

Doctor