Back tnederness after bladder infection

Q: I have recently had a bladder infection and just now started experiencing strange sensations on one side of my back. Not exactly pain, but tenderness. I am worried I have an infection in my kidneys. I took a five day course of antibiotics for the bladder infection that ended day before yesterday, but still felt like I had bladder discomfort yesterday. I asked my doctor for more antibiotics, and they are waiting for me at my local pharmacy. It opens at 9am tomorrow, a little over twelve hours from now. I want to know if I will be OK if I wait until the morning to get the medicine and if the antibiotics (which my doctor prescribed for a bladder infection) will work on a kidney infection. My doctor has a urine sample from yesterday in the lab but no result yet. Will waiting for the results and the pharmacy to open be dangerous? Should I seek emergency help? I don't feel intense pain, just tenderness, and I don't seem to have a fever, and I have no nausea. Also, my bladder feels better. Could the infection have been wiped out in my bladder but still be active in my kidney?

Symptoms:  Tenderness in the left side of my back, radiating from right below my lowest rib to slightly above my hip, and a distinct twinge in the middle of my lower back.