Background, as a kid my kneecap(s) used to chronically dislocate

Q: Background, as a kid my kneecap(s) used to chronically dislocate. Eventually, I had surgery and both knees have been doing great

This morning I was getting dressed and my knee dislocated. I fell onto that leg & with a considerable amount of pain I pushed it back in.

Now I'm reading up on knee dislocation recovery and the internet is telling me to be on crutches, go to a Dr, get an mri blah blah .... Like I said, this crap was a part of my childhood, once a month at one point.

But my SO is concerned and so am I somewhat. Should I be making an orthopedic appt/be worried?