Ask The Doctor > Pending > Background: I’m a 21 year old male, that is having

Background: I’m a 21 year old male, that is having

Patient: Background: I’m a 21 year old male, that is having erection problems. Diabetes does run in the family. With that being said, I have having a difficult time getting an maintaining erections. It started off around late September early November. I began over time my erections were gradually becoming weaker and more difficult to maintain for a period of time.When I do get an erection it is weak an doesn’t last long unless I am close to climax an even then it doesn’t always get/stay hard.what is your opinion?

Symptoms: -weak erection an doesn’t maintain very long,
– sometimes when I go to use the restroom I get the feeling I have to urinate but doesn’t always come out right away
-Not as elastic as it used to be
-blood on toilet tissue after having a bowel movement
-decreased libido (NOTE: were days when I could have intercourse multiple times a day)

Doctor: