Bad Body Changes

Patient

Q: Hello, I am a 28 year old female and I feel like my skin has completely changed over the past year. The only thing that has remained the same is my KP. I have developed oily skin on my face and cystic and nodular acne and some dark spots along my cheekbones. I now have dandruff and I have been experiencing an increase of hair "shedding". I have also noticed dark hair on my upper lip. To top it off I have itchy dry patches on my chest and upper back that turn red after a shower.

I don't know if this has anything to do with changes in my skin, but my boyfriend has told me that I have developed sleep apnea as well.

I don't know what is going on with me, but I know that I am not a fan of these changes on my body. Can anyone tell me what could be going on? Mild soaps and lotions, scrubs, cooler water temperatures, oil-free face wash, anti-dandruff shampoo, hydro-cortisone cream, and I'm leaning toward agoraphobia since these issues make me feel depressed and I never want to leave my house.

Doctor