Bad breast pain and nausea

Patient

Q: For three days now I have felt tired, sick to my stomach and my boobs are extremely sore, to the point where I can't even wear a bra. I have also been really hungry and eating a lot more, and the smell of perfume has been making me sick and really gaggy. Of course I thought maybe I am pregnant, but even though I am sexually active and trying, the dates don't match up and I believe I am infertile. 

My fiance and I have been trying to conceive for about a year and a half now. I think I may have fertility problems, however I have not been checked for that yet. My periods have always been irregular, but for the past two months regular. I was told they could be regular now because I lost quite a bit of weight and am now at a healthy weight. 

So now that you know a little bit of my background with trying to conceive could you tell me what may be causing me to feel so bad? Or if there is a chance I could be pregnant?  

I would take a pregnant test, but it wouldn't work yet because I haven't missed my period. My last period was august 10th and the one before that July 9th. This is another reason I feel this isn't being caused by a pregnancy because I just had a normal period. 

Doctor