Bad diet & body odor

Q: This is more of a concern, coworker that I work near within reason has no urge to eat during work at all and our shift lasts about ten hours a day. all he has per shift is about to my knowledge 6 cups of coffee and 6 T0 8 cigarettes all included during the entire shift including breaks. I don't know what he does at home but I can't honestly think he would be doing the same thing in his spare time. its almost as if his bowels is going trough his pours...
Hes a good person in all just a loaner because no one likes to be near him.
I don't know but in my opinion I can't go without eating less than 3 to 5 hours a day if i had the chance.

if you can heap in anyway, it's hard to get an answer from him so this is my only way to know if there is something seriously wrong with him.

Symptoms:  rotting sour-dough body odor (almost as bad as taking a bowel movement) ,irritating unfathomable bad breath (dark almost black teeth), sluggishness, low speech