Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Bad effects of using phones in the dark

Bad effects of using phones in the dark

Patient: Doctor,what is the bad effects of using my mobile phone in the dark?

Symptoms: Dry eyes

Doctor: HiThank you for the question.There are many side effects of using mobile phone. It will damage your hearing capac ity and nerves in your brain. It may damage vision to some extent as well.You can protect yourself from using mobile phones:- Balance the safety and convenience.- Return to the cord phone or land-line phone.- Limit the length of your calls on your cell phone.-Use a hands-free device or wireless headset to increase the distance between the phone and your head.-Look for products designed to shield you as a cell phone user.-Purchase a cell phone that rates as low as possible on the scale of radiation emissions.I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.