Bad habit of chewing smokeless tobacco.

Patient : Hi Doctor, Myself hegde, aged 28. I have bad habit of chewing smokeless tobacco . Please let me know how to stop it ? Thanks
Symptoms:  Bad habit
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. Chewing tobacco is a common problem in the subcontine nt and should be stopped as it may lead to cancer in the mouth. Bupropion (150 mg) is a good drug for reducing the craving for tobacco. Further nicotine gums can help in replacing the nicotine and can be taken instead of tobacco when ever there is craving. Do meet your doctor and discuss these options. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.