Bad pain in ovaries and hurting to pee

Q: I had sex a couple of times about a week ago. Now it hurts to pee and my ovaries feel like they are going to explode any minute. Do you have any idea what's going on?

Symptoms:  Pain in stomach

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

The typical symptoms of pain while urination and lower abdominal pain after frequent sex last indicates that you have contracted a urinary tract infection. This shall cause even urgency and lower back ache and often fever with increased frequency of urine as well. It is suggested that you should visit your physician and get a urinalysis done to isolate the causative organism.

This infection shall require a course of antibiotics for 7 days in all to treat the infection completely. It is also suggested that you increase your water intake to 5 litres a day to allow flushing out the infection sooner.
Please visit your physician for a prescription of antibiotics soon.

Wishing you speedy recovery,
Hope i have answered your query,

Patient: So pregnancy shouldn't be a worry then?
Doctor: well it is too early to comment upon pregnancy as its just been a week and pregnancy can be confirmed after you miss your periods or your serum beta hcg test is positive now after a week of intercourse. But the symptoms of pain while urination and lower abdominal ache are not early pregnancy symptoms, they are definitively UTI.