Bad period

Q: Hi dr. I went for the 2month injection in March, i need to go for my second injection on the 9th of May. I have a baby who is 22months. The 1st of April I went to my gynie for a check-up. She then said that I have bacterial vaginosis and thrust. She put me on metrogel v and one pil called fluzol. After I went to the gynie I started my period the next day for 8 days. After m period I started the medication the dr prescribed me. On the 4th day of using metrogel v I started my period again. It's not smelly at all. I have a very bad period, have been nauseas for a few weeks now, back pain, bad period pain, feels like my ovaries are on fire. Headaches, and my nipples are very sensitive. Dizzy most of the time. Can you please help me and tell me what you think is going on?

Symptoms:  Back pain, nausea, bad period pain, headaches, ovaries feels like they on fire, sensitive nipples, dizzy.