Balance problems sometimes when standing and walking

Patient : Can nerve, pinched or damag, cause equalibrium problems?
Doctor :   It is not likely that a damaged peripheral nerve may cause balance problems. There are many types of balance problems, w hich can be caused by different medical conditions, for example: Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo ,this is a form of vertigo caused by particles that break off and accumulate behind a membrane in the inner ear canal. Meniere's disease, when excessive fluid buildup in the inner ear can cause sudden vertigo, fluctuating hearing loss, and buzzing, ringing or a feeling of fullness in the ear. Blood pressure drop (orthostatic hypotension),a major drop in the higher number of a blood pressure reading (systolic pressure) can occur after standing or sitting up too quickly. Medications,loss of balance can be a side effect from seizure drugs, sedatives and tranquilizers or overmedication.Hyventilation,abnormally rapid breathing typically accompanies anxiety disorders and may cause a feeling of light-headedness. As you can see there are many causes, and of course the treatment will be targeted toward the causing agent once determined.