Basically I want to know if my chances of passing

Patient

Q: Basically I want to know if my chances of passing a hair follicle test is high enough. So The last time I smoked weed was about the middle of March, say March 15th. Since then I have shaved my pubic and armpit hairs twice. The first time I waited about a month after the last time I smoked the second time was about a a month and a half or two months after that date. I have shaved my head once and plan to again really soon. Are my chances of passing a hair follicle test good?

Also if it matters I am
5"5
125 Pounds

Also while I am on the topic of hair is it normal for a 21 year old to be losing/thinning hair around the edges? Also does this mean my hair is going to fall out completely before I am 30?

Symptoms:  Hair Loss around corners
Doctor