Batholin cyst, can it recurr?

Patient : I had a bartholin cyst drained last month in october and it recurred on the first day of my menstrual cycle of this month, november. but just last night it ruptured while i was asleep. is this normal for a bartholin cyst to recur or for it to rupture on its own? what do i do?
Doctor :   Bartholin's glands are located on both sides of the vaginal opening. These glands secrete a thin lubricating mucus durin g sexual stimulation. Blockage of the gland can lead to formation of a cyst due to accumulation of secretions in the gland. A bacterial infection may develop in the cyst leading to the formation of an abscess. Though some cysts resolve on their own, most require an incision and drainage. A simple incision will relieve the symptoms but there is a high chance of recurrence. Marsupialization of the cyst is considered after there is a recurrence of the cyst.