Beating in stomach when pregnant

Patient : I wanted to know what is it if I have a beating like a heart beat in my stomach since I was seven months pregnant? It not there all the time mostly at night or when I am laying down, but not all the time. I can feel the beating in my stomach
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. From what you describe it looks like it is the baby’s movement. The baby may be moving around it is also commonly known as baby’s kick. If the baby’s movement is less or more than what you are experiencing it is advisable to see the doctor who will do a scan and also check fetal heart beat to confirm everything is ok. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.