Bee sting

Patient : This is about my boyfriend who does not have ins. He was stung on the ear last night at work, now he has a golf ball size swelling on the outside of his throat. He said its sore to touch it. Is this something he should be seen for. Also sleeping ALOT today.
Symptoms:  Swollen on his throat and chest (outside) tender to touch and very sleepy..
Doctor :   Yes, it is important that he is clinically assessed by a Physician immediately. It could be an anaphylactic reaction to the Bee sting. Do not delay your visit.