Been experiencing chest pains and soreness for a week Comes

Patient

Q: Been experiencing chest pains and soreness for a week. Comes and goes both left and right sides. Arms and neck feel it too.

Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

You seem to be suffering from Acute Muscular Spasm but we should always rule out any evidence of cervical disc problem in such cases.
I would advise you to get:
1.X-ray Cervical spine to rule out any disc prolapse.
2.ESR, Serum calcium and vitamin D levels.
For acute muscular pain i advise my patients to take a combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocholchiside and to do hot fomentation of the affected area. They should also apply Diclofenac ointment locally and get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage.
Your pain would start getting better in 5 days. If any disc prolapse is found you would be treated with a combination of Pregabalin and Methycobalamine.
Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy