Been having lower right abdomen pain for almost 2 days,

Q: Been having lower right abdomen pain for almost 2 days, started off as discomfort but turned to moderate pain/discomfort. I don't have typical appendicitis symtpoms, what else could it be?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history of pain in the right abdomen and think that the symptoms are not typical of appendicitis and wants to know the other reasons for pain in the right side of the abdomen. our pain started as discomfort but turned into moderate pain. You are young female.
The commonest causes of pain in the right side of the abdomen are:
- Appendicitis
-Typhlitis - pain due to cecal inflammation
- Right ovarian cyst
- Salpingitis
- Right Ureteric colic.
-Lymph node mass
These are to enumerate the few common ones.
I would advise you the following in such a situation:
Opinion of a General Surgeon for clinical evaluation.
Ultrasonography and CT to confirm if any doubts
Tests of blood, urine and stool.

All these will help to get a proper diagnosis and treatment